7/24/2009

new finds

my new friend little bear from 5 zł store - do you remember it from your childhood?
and my fav - japan scarf, I realy like it,
that girls probably think: "where she want to put that all new stuff she just bought?"

market finds beige cotton dress from 80'
from my mom's closet 70'leather belt
chiwowa neckles;-))
stradivalius coffe-beige leggins
marisha silver boots (love it!)
sale glasses

market finds pepe jeans skirt-dress, yeah!
beige lace blouse
spain lace showl
bershka key neckles
hm bracelet
marisha shoes (everyone got that shoes;-))

nothing new;-))
just two dresses from flea market from 3-city
but they are great for summer, especially I like pepe jeans-I could weare it with blouse, great with white tee, or like skirt.
and my mom's belt finally got his show up. I remembered it from my childhood, thanks a lot mom;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment