4/23/2009

eley-kishimoto


photos from different collections RTW 2006, 2008, 2009
more here

Because of spring I must mention this designers. When I think "spring is coming" I think "Eley-Kishimoto". Their collections give me a lot of joy & inspiration from many years. They combine this, what in fasion is most important to me: fun, oustanding details & paterns, color, beatifull shape and timlessness.
And it's really simple: dress, litlle skirt & blouse,oversized sweter. Still collections are very modern & strong. Of course in this you could feel some japanise culture, it gives them 1 point more in my perceptibly of fasion.
I could wear it all day long-and for sure, I would have a big smile.


Z powodu wiosny- nie mogę nie wspomnieć o tej parze projektantów. Kiedy pomyślę o wiośnie naturalnie myślę o ich kolekcjach, są dla mnie źródłem radości i inspiracji od wielu lat. Łączą to co w modzie jest dla mnie najważniejsze: zabawę, niesamowite detale i wzory, kolor, piękne formy i ponadczasowość. Z drugiej strony to bardzo proste elementy: bluzka, zwykła spódniczka, sukienka, duży kardigan. Jednak kolekcje są bardzo nowoczesne i mocne. Oczywiście można wyczuć wpływ japońskiej kultury,ale daje im to w moim odczuciu jeszcze jeden dodatkowy punkt.
Mogłabym nosić te rzeczy bez przerwy z wielkim uśmiechem.

No comments:

Post a Comment