4/23/2009

the big thing around the bow



bows hm ,vero moda, troll
shoes camden town
dress
vintage


the most important companion from many years, just love it!
I wear bows with each combination, each sizes; mostly plastic, sequins, pattern, applique. I'm big collector & fan of it.
My new love - lether jacket...I hope you will not be bored with my "leather jacket story", but this piece match with everything

najważniejsza od lat, uwielbiam!
wspaniała towarzyszka, noszę od zawsze w różnej formie, różnym rozmiarze; głównie plastikowe, cekinowe, jako wzór, aplikacja. Jestem ich wielką zbieraczką i fanką.
Nowa miłość -skórzana kurtka...do znudzenia, ale pasuje do wszystkiego


leather jacket new look
leather silver pumps hd
shirt with big bow hongkong no name
electric blue dress hm
vintage chanel bag gift (thank's Gosia!)
glasses wayfarer hm

No comments:

Post a Comment