12/06/2009

punch of colour

we both have strong conections with: colours, plastic, cloths, make up, toys, fasion, flea markets, cats - what's more? She's my friend;-) and that's her apartment - an eclectic island in the center of warsow
I LOVE that place!





pupet's apartment

most interesting kitchen wall in violet-green
fridges are always so intresting!

you know what is that...voguesFluto's brother ?


bathroom-in every girl's life is important
I have big luck that I have such wonderful friends, they my inspiration.
This is next apartment that I want to show you;-)) It's never boring, always lots of colours, marvelous combinations, beatiful stuff... intresting interior's solutions

we had great evening then hole day;-) I'm still waiting for her blog;-)
and she's the best in cooking;-) now we could visit eachother more often, we are neighbors!

3 comments: